How WE Work
In order for Mobaderoon to be able to achieve the desired impact (contribution in the support of peaceful coexistence) and to ensure the result of it’s work,
Mobaderoon relies on five main strategies , each with several supportive full-time strategies
Intervention patterns (work strategy):
In order for Mobaderoon to be able to achieve the desired impact (contribution in the support of peaceful coexistence) and to guarantee their work results, Mobaderoon relies on five main strategies, each of which includes several supporting sub-strategies:
- This strategy is considered the biggest in Mobaderoon and the main resource for the rest of strategies. Programs development is the methodology that ensures the adequacy of the programs to the community by test, feedback and improvement, it also produces knowledge tools promoted by Mobaderoon in the community, manifested in training tools and major interventions that apply the rest of strategies.
Networking and partnership:
- To create better cooperation with other associations, and from its belief in being a part of a whole, Mobaderoon seeks partnerships with other associations to achieve maximum impact
- Networking with individuals, associations and communities creates qualitative common spaces to support resource sharing and knowledge exchange, and to meet the needs and expectations of the communities. Networking also results in projects or activities by sharing resources, knowledge and expertise to develop and implement new programs, adequate to the needs of the community, based on common qualitative spaces and partners.
Facilitation and exchange of knowledge:
- Mobaderoon aims to stimulate a new work methodology in the community that further highlights resource sharing and knowledge exchange through dialogue and understanding. This strategy relies on feedback and knowledge exchange between different communities, it reflects the internal work mechanisms of Mobaderoon and its strategic and operational planning. Facilitation strategy is also adopted in most of the previous strategies.
- This strategy is considered an adopted means to spread knowledge that results from Mobaderoon’s programs and its development methodology.
Active social projects:
- Believing that actions speak louder than words, Mobaderoon works on motivating individuals to launch and implement active social projects so that participants can invest tools and knowledge that Mobaderoon promotes, and social leaders can take on active roles in the community in a system of values. Mobaderoon supports these projects as part of its contribution in peaceful coexistence as well.
- Providing technical consultancy to social project teams before and after implementation.
Capacity building for individuals and associations:
- Mobaderoon believes in an active and organized civil society that requires individuals’ capacity to take on active roles in a system of shared values, by using dialogue channels that lead them to understand the reality of their communities and its needs, and to launch projects that meet these needs. That is why it works on building the capacities of individuals and associations and on providing technical consultancy needed to create opportunities in different communities.
Based on the aforementioned strategies and on the responsibility of Mobaderoon towards its members, partners and community, Mobaderoon seeks to achieve the following results:
- Active role for youth in social work based on common valuable regulations.
- Activate and organize groups in the civil society
- Safe dialogue environments that contribute in deepening the concept of citizenship and peace.
Mobaderoon believes in a set of values that resulted from the interaction with activists in social and development work. These values are shared in exchanging their expertise and resources, and have constantly reinforced the association’s efficiency under circumstances that the region has been and still is going through:
- Reinforcing the values starting from one’s self and the sense of belonging, to the social surrounding and its associations, as citizens who have rights and responsibilities. By promoting and applying the principles of citizenship, social leadership and peace-building with a focus on the belief in every initiator’s creativity and ability to invest opportunities to interact with everyone and to improve the quality of life supported by initiation and competencies to commit to these values and principles.
- Sharing resources and expertise, between members results in social initiatives that meets the needs of their local communities in the most professional methods, which reinforces the sustainability of the impact and positive awareness through practice and reflection on a national level.
- Diversity, Mobaderoon promotes respect towards all diversities that exist in their community and recognizes its richness in different religions, identities and ethnicities in order to highlight the cultural diversity of the country.
- Diverse learning and Collective achievement, respecting the freedom of others is considered one of the main agents of success, through respecting positive values and common principles, regardless of any political, religious or ethnic affiliation. This contributes in building a safe interaction platform based on trust and mutual understanding of their identities, where everyone interacts depending on their knowledge, expertise and mutual achievement to face local challenges, guaranteeing their ownership of their intellectual and social work and national impact.
- Being part of the whole, the network collaborates with all associations working in development and participates with activists in social work and development individually or institutionally equally.
Mobaderoon monitor these developments with stories of change. the following is a simple illustration of indicators
Monitoring development stories of youth community work as a result of entrepreneur's work
Acquiring new soft and business skills
New work opportunities
New experiences and competencies
Principles of dealing with others
The role of Mobaderoon in the evolution of civil societies:
Support associations to have an active role in
supporting youth initiatives.
Support associations to become more efficient and to systemize planning and implementation, structure and work mechanisms
Evolution of social responsibility and economic awareness (children, youth)/ increased self-awareness with children and youth:
Activate the role of social leaders in their communities
Observing stories of an increase in the efficiency of social leaders, and the capacity of youth to become leaders in their communities.
Create safe dialogue spaces, motivate peace related initiatives
Stories observing initiatives and intervention of peace ambassadors.
Stories observing the establishment of safe dialogue spaces between different and diverse parties.